Report a Problem, Make a Request

This service is for non-emergency requests and is monitored during weekdays.  For emergencies, call 911. For water or sewer emergencies, call 703-228-6555. For topics you don’t find in this tool, use the A to Z directory or our website search tool.

  • Learn about this tool and what you can submit — or just input your request on this page.
  • Find potholes under the “streets” dropdown.
  • You can submit requests anonymously, however, if you create an account, you’ll have the benefit of being updated along the way.

View full screen