With Arlington’s new multiplatform tool, you can report a wide range of nonemergency issues around the County, including broken street lights, potholes, graffiti and more.
- Report a problem when you spot it, right from your mobile device — or report it from your desktop at home.
- Easily include photos with the service request, providing more detail to the County.
- Track your requests and receive updates with a unique tracking ID (if you’ve created an account).
- If GPS and location services are enabled on your mobile device, the exact location of your issue will be submitted (or you may enter the location yourself).
- Online service requests are automatically routed to the right County division (so you don’t have to know which department handles which issue).
This tool is only monitored during normal business hours, so any submissions during nights, weekends or holidays will not be seen until the next business day.
- Call 911 if you have an emergency.
- For water and sewer emergencies, call 703-228-6555 (24-hour hotline).
Comments or Feedback?
This is a new tool for the community, and we’re interested in your input. Share your feedback.
This online service request tool is provided by PublicStuff, a provider of mobile and web solutions for more than 200 public agencies across the country.