This service is for non-emergency requests and is monitored during weekdays. For emergencies, call 911.
Other Reporting Methods
- For snow-related issues involving streets, sidewalks and ART bus stops, visit our Snow Issues Form. Activation varies by storm.
- Traffic signal outages: call the police non-emergency number: 703-558-2222
- Water or sewer emergencies: call 703-228-6555
- Report financial fraud, waste and abuse online or call 866-565-9206
- For topics you don’t see below, try our A to Z directory or search our websites.
- Submit your request below, or learn more about this tool.
- Create an account so you can receive updates along the way and view all your reported issues. Staff can contact you, if necessary, for extra information to help resolve the issue. (Note: For certain requests, you can submit anonymously.)
- Download the mobile app instead: App Store or Google Play