- Construction Standards and Specifications Manual (Sept. 30, 2013)
- Construction Standards Details (Sept. 30, 2013)
- Construction Standards and Specifications Manual (for projects approved before Sept. 30, 2013; revised Feb. 17, 2012)
Sept. 30, 2013, Release Revisions
- A standard detail for Concrete Valley Gutter (R-2.9) was created.
- Most of the R-7 series (Street Trees) has been eliminated. Users should refer to the Department of Parks and Recreation Design Standards for street tree details. R-7.9C (Continuous Soil Panel) has been retained and re-numbered to R-7.0.
- Standard R-8.0 has been updated to reflect a 36-inch spacing between bike racks, and R-8.1 has been added to illustrate standard configurations.
- Standards W-8.1, 8.2, 9.3., 9.4, 9.5, 9.6, and 10.0 have all been revised, and W-8.3 has been added.
- Section 02500 has been changed to cover all Gravity Sewers (Storm and Sanitary), and system-specific requirements have been parsed into Sections 02505 (Storm) and 02510 (Sanitary).