As part of the site plan review and approval process for major new development projects, developers are usually required to submit a garage plan and a parking management plan (PMP) for review and approval prior to the issuance of the Footing to Grade Permit and the first Certificate of Occupancy for the property, respectively.
Developers should closely follow the guidelines and example plans to create and submit PMP documents. This will also allow for more efficient staff reviews and fewer required revisions of draft garage plans and PMPs.
PMP and Garage Plan Guidelines
- Guidelines and Minimum Acceptance Criteria for the Preparation and Submission of PMP
- Example Curbside and Ground Floor Plan
- Example Garage Level Plan
- Example PMP Sign Plan
- Example PMP Sign Table
- Minimum Acceptance Criteria for Garage Plans Checklist
- Example Queue Analysis
- Towing Contract and Tow Sign Requirements