Help people across your network by becoming a Census 2020 Partner and/or Champion! Data collected from the 2020 Census is used to plan and provide services and support for the Arlington Community. By encouraging your neighbors, customers, and network to participate in the 2020 Census, you are making a difference in Arlington’s future.
How Do You Want to Get Involved?
Become an Organizational Partner
- Sign up to be a Partner Organization through the form below.
- Share information about the importance of participating in Census 2020 across your networks (Arlington will provide regular updates for you to share).
- Encourage everyone to Be Counted in Census 2020 between March -May 2020.
Benefits of Becoming an Arlington Census Partner
- Participate in Partner Trainings to learn about Census 2020 (NEW SESSION: Dec. 5 from 7-8:30 p.m.)
- Receive regular updates on 2020 Census news to share with across your network.
- Access to 2020 Census posters, fact sheets and other give-a ways for your organization.
Sign Up Here!
Become a Census Champion
- Sign up to be a Census Champion through the form below.
- Join us during various volunteer opportunities to Get Out the Count.
- Share information about the importance of participating in Census 2020 across your networks and encourage everyone to Be Counted.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- A Census Champion training session to help you learn more about Census 2020 and how you can help (January- Date TBD).
- Regular updates on census news and volunteer opportunities to share with across your network.
- Access to 2020 Census posters, fact sheets and other give-a-ways to help amplify the message.
Sign Up Here!
Simply complete the easy to fill form below and hit submit, to send along your information. We will be in touch regarding next steps, and appreciate your interest in the Census 2020 efforts.