PROMOTING SAFETY, INCLUSION AND WELL-BEING FOR LGBTQ YOUTH EVERYWHERE!
THE HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN FOUNDATION AND CO-PRESENTING CONFERENCE PARTNERS ARE EXCITED TO PRESENT TIME TO THRIVE, THE SEVENTH ANNUAL NATIONAL CONFERENCE PROMOTING SAFETY, INCLUSION AND WELL-BEING FOR LGBTQ YOUTH EVERYWHERE! TIME TO THRIVE WILL BE HELD FEBRUARY 14-16, 2020, AT THE RENAISSANCE WASHINGTON DC DOWNTOWN HOTEL.
Who Should Attend?
- • K-12 educators
- Staff of community-based after-school programs
- College professors in pre-service education, social work and related fields
- Professional counselors and other mental health professionals
- Pediatricians and other medical professionals
- Clergy and leaders of religious education programs
- Leaders and staff of youth development programs (YMCA, The Boys and Girls Clubs, 4-H, etc.)
- Leaders and staff of summer camps
- Recreational athletic coaches
- Scout leaders
- Parents and families