Arlington County Government offices and services will be closed on Mon., Jan. 18 for Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and Weds., Jan. 20 for Inauguration Day – please review the full schedule below.
- Ellen M. Bozman Government Center (Courthouse Plaza) will also be closed Jan. 19 with staff available virtually, by email and phone, to assist the public.
- Office of Voter Registration & Elections will be also closed for walk-in customers on Jan. 19. Staff is available to assist you by phone or email between the hours of 8am-5pm.
- Several bridges and roadways from Virginia into Washington, D.C. will be closed beginning 6 a.m. Tuesday, January 19 through 6 a.m., Thursday, January 21.
- Several Metro stations will be closed, including Arlington Cemetery.
- The County’s COVID testing walk-up site at Arlington Mill Community Center and drive-thru site on Quincy St. will both close on Jan. 18, and Jan. 20. The Curative kiosks will be remain open on Jan. 18, but will be closed Jan. 20.
|Programs & Services||Mon. Jan. 18, Weds. Jan. 20|
General District Court
Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court
|Closed Jan. 18, 19, and 20. The Courthouse is closed Jan. 18, 19, and 20.|
|DMV & DMV Select||All DMV offices are closed. Visit DMV’s Online Services to access many available transactions.|
|Human Services||Closed (Child Protective Services, Adult Protective Services, and Mental Health Emergency Services open 24/7/365)|
|Libraries||Central Library closed on Jan. 18, Jan. 20|
|Parks & Recreation Facilities & Programs||Jan. 18, Jan. 20
|Parking||Metered areas will not be enforced Jan. 18, Jan. 20|
|Permitting and Inspection Services||
|Public Schools||Closed. See school calendar.|
|Sheriff’s Office||Administrative Offices closed Jan. 18, Jan. 20
Public fingerprinting and in-person personal visits at the ACDF are suspended due to the pandemic until further notice.
Detention Center Visiting Hours
|Swimming Pools||See Pool Schedule|
|Trash Pickup & Recycling||
|Treasurer’s Office||Closed Jan. 18, Jan. 20. CAPP available for online payments.
Closed to the public on Jan. 19 with staff available via phone and email.