Follow our blog for dataset announcements.
Data that shows the height of each building.
It would make it easier for Architecture students and firms to make 3D and physical study models.
|County Staff Notes||
Building Heights data is available on the GIS open data site: http://gisdata-arlgis.opendata.arcgis.com/datasets/building-elevation-polygons. Click the Data tab to view/download the raw data. As stated on the GIS open data site, “The Building Elevation Polygons are provided ‘as is’ and were collected in 2015.”
- Received: awaiting review
- Under Review: under consideration to assess availability and appropriateness of making public
- Approved: accepted for public access and being prepared
- Duplicate: addressed by another dataset or request
- Rejected: determined to be ineligible for open data access
- Published: available in the open data portal