Follow our blog for dataset announcements.
|Title||All Raw Data & Analyses Associated with POPS (Public Spaces Master Plan)|
All raw data and analyses associated with POPS (Public Spaces Master Plan) for Level of Service (LOS), peer cities, national averages, analysis and data associated with all recommendations including, but not limited to, synthetic turf, lighting, use, scheduling, needs and so on.
The Public Spaces Master Plan is a county-wide, multi-year process with a goal to determine how our public spaces will be used, planned, and prioritized for years to come. All documents relating to this process and all analysis conducted by the Dept. of Parks and Recreation, committees, other county departments and all contractors should be made widely available to the public in all available formats including tabular formats.
|County Staff Notes|
Related data has been published to the FOIA request site - view here.
- Received: awaiting review
- Under Review: under consideration to assess availability and appropriateness of making public
- Approved: accepted for public access and being prepared
- Duplicate: addressed by another dataset or request
- Rejected: determined to be ineligible for open data access
- Published: available in the open data portal