Follow our blog for dataset announcements.
|Title||Raw Data on Crime and Population|
Request raw data on crime in Arlington County >= 1 January 2015, including:
Establish historical threat to Arlington Ridge area, compared to Arlington in general. Results will be used to baseline security expenditures vs. known/potential threats.
Note that I am a data scientist, so I can cleanse and organize the data myself.
|County Staff Notes|
The data being requested is currently unavailable in a digital, tabular format, but instead in physical documents and as part of narrative fields that require research to retrieve. To request research of these documents and narratives, Arlington County's Police Department (ACPD) requests the submission of a FOIA Form. Once the form is reviewed and processed, the cost estimate for gathering those documents is sent to requester and ACPD will then provide any available documents in accordance to FOIA rules.
- Received: awaiting review
- Under Review: under consideration to assess availability and appropriateness of making public
- Approved: accepted for public access and being prepared
- Duplicate: addressed by another dataset or request
- Rejected: determined to be ineligible for open data access
- Published: available in the open data portal