Follow our blog for dataset announcements.
|Title||Permit files and applicant submissions for work in RPA|
I request the County make available in its Open Data Portal (https://data.arlingtonva.us/home), in a timely fashion:
All permit files and applicant submissions, including plats and other drawings of the proposed work, relating to proposed demolition and/or construction work in an area that is within, adjacent to, or near a resource protection area (RPA).
The purpose for this request is to allow environmental advocates to examine the documentation for projects that might endanger resource protection areas before the demolition and/or construction begins so they can dialogue with County staff and developers in an attempt to save as much of the resource protection area and trees on the property as possible.
After demolition and/or construction is complete, this dataset will allow environmental advocates to review and evaluate the County's and the developer's performance with County staff, elected officials, and other community groups.
|County Staff Notes|
- Received: awaiting review
- Under Review: under consideration to assess availability and appropriateness of making public
- Approved: accepted for public access and being prepared
- Duplicate: addressed by another dataset or request
- Rejected: determined to be ineligible for open data access
- Published: available in the open data portal