Follow our blog for dataset announcements.
|Title||Request for Additional information|
I’m graduate student at Johns Hopkins University. I’m interested in using the approved building project information for a course project - network modeling. I notice there many data entries for each approved project in recent years. I’m wondering if there are any ways that I can get information about which architect, general contractor, civil engineer and developer are behind each approved project.
With the information about each project's involved parties (architect, general contractor, civil engineer and owner), I can create a network model using these information along with existing project information in Open Data. I can then apply network analysis techniques to this created network model to evaluate network metrics to bring about insights about the construction industry serving Arlington County.
|County Staff Notes|
The information requested is available on the County's website through the Private Development page.
- Received: awaiting review
- Under Review: under consideration to assess availability and appropriateness of making public
- Approved: accepted for public access and being prepared
- Duplicate: addressed by another dataset or request
- Rejected: determined to be ineligible for open data access
- Published: available in the open data portal