Follow our blog for dataset announcements.
Data from the Granicus database that is used to track County Board meetings. Records to include, at a minimum: agendas, motions, and votes.
|County Staff Notes|
While Granicus offers a function to capture Board member’s votes (VoteCast) we do not use it - instead the votes are captured by hand and noted in the minutes.
- Received: awaiting review
- Under Review: under consideration to assess availability and appropriateness of making public
- Approved: accepted for public access and being prepared
- Duplicate: addressed by another dataset or request
- Rejected: determined to be ineligible for open data access
- Published: available in the open data portal