Follow our blog for dataset announcements.
|Title||Bicycle & Pedestrian Counts|
Bicycle and pedestrian counts
|County Staff Notes|
Data can be downloaded from BikeArlington Counter Dashboard.” They provide Data for developers web services resources, that allow custom queries. Also, data can be imported into an excel sheet by clicking on the “data” tab, then click “from web” to import data. Once the data is imported, it is displayed in real-time. The Open Data Portal does not contain non-County government datasets but the County can help requestors obtain the desired information directly.
- Received: awaiting review
- Under Review: under consideration to assess availability and appropriateness of making public
- Approved: accepted for public access and being prepared
- Duplicate: addressed by another dataset or request
- Rejected: determined to be ineligible for open data access
- Published: available in the open data portal