Follow our blog for dataset announcements.
|Title||maps with economic data and demographics like # school-age children|
If i wanted to look at redistricting schools and take economic data into account, I'd like to see a map that perhaps shows income levels (ave) by block or housing complex or neighborhood -- something other than current school districts which are deliberately blended in some cases. You could use Free and Reduced Meal rates as a sort of combined proxy for # children and income level, but again, divorce from current districts...
see above - as part of civic federation schools committee work along with APS Facilities Advisory Commission work.
|County Staff Notes|
- Received: awaiting review
- Under Review: under consideration to assess availability and appropriateness of making public
- Approved: accepted for public access and being prepared
- Duplicate: addressed by another dataset or request
- Rejected: determined to be ineligible for open data access
- Published: available in the open data portal