Follow our blog for dataset announcements.
|Title||Traffic Counts from Permanent Traffic Count Stations|
As referenced in this presentation (https://arlingtonva.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/31/2016/06/Permanent-Count-Stations-1.pdf), Arlington has installed permanent traffic count stations in the County to provide constant monitoring of automotive traffic. Please make these counts available via an API, as real-time as possible.
Studying the effect of various special events on car traffic in Arlington. Comparing bike counts to automotive counts on streets that have both bike counters and traffic counters. Studying trends in automotive traffic in Arlington.
|County Staff Notes|
This request is being met through Environmental Services Department – a Traffic Engineer is working with the requestor to collect desired information. There is a possibility that this data can be made available in the next 2-3 years.
- Received: awaiting review
- Under Review: under consideration to assess availability and appropriateness of making public
- Approved: accepted for public access and being prepared
- Duplicate: addressed by another dataset or request
- Rejected: determined to be ineligible for open data access
- Published: available in the open data portal