A construction equipment permit gives you permission to park or operate any equipment within the right of way for construction or maintenance purposes.
- All transportation right-of-way (TROW) permits must be applied for in person.
- Permit processing requires a minimum of 72 business hours from the date of submission.
Additional Information Required
- Company name, address and phone number of the applicant or superintendent.
- Address or location of the work zone.
- Time and date requested.
- Description of equipment to be parked and operated.
- Any parking meter numbers or locations affected (bus stops, taxi stands, loading zones, car share spaces, etc.) if applicable.
- No permit can be issued where it would conflict with a current permit holder for the same location, or any event or business in the area.
- See the TROW permit guide for application instructions, including requirements related to work hours, safety devices, hazardous weather and permit expiration.
- See the fee schedule for TROW permit fees.