Instructions for completion and filing deadlines are included with each form. Forms can also be obtained from the Department of Real Estate Assessments.
Change of Address Form
Assessment Appeals Form and Agent Letter of Authorization
PDF forms can be printed out and mailed between January and the deadline date:
- Application for Review (Deadline: March 1)
- Board of Equalization – Residential Appeal (Deadline: April 15)
- Board of Equalization – Commercial/Apartment Appeal (Deadline: April 15)
- Agent Letter of Authorization to Represent Applicant
Income and Expense Questionnaires
Notice: To use the fillable form, Internet Explorer 11 is recommended. For Google Chrome, right-click the pdf fillable link, save it to your computer, open Reader and use File>Open to open the form. You may email the saved form to us at email@example.com. Income and Expense forms must be signed and dated if sent by email and/or mailed to our office.
- Application for Tax Exemption for Disabled Veteran or Surviving Spouse
- Application for Tax Exemption for Surviving Spouses of members of the armed forces killed in action
Partial Exemption for Rehabilitated Properties
Certain substantially rehabilitated, renovated or replaced properties, both residential and commercial, are eligible for a partial real estate tax exemption.
Qualifications and Applications
- Rehabilitated residential real estate – Arlington Code 20-10 & application
- Substantially rehabilitated, renovated or replaced commercial and mixed use structures –Arlington Code 20-20 & application
- Substantially rehabilitated commercial office buildings incorporating certain technology improvements – Arlington Code 20-40 & application
- Substantially rehabilitated, renovated or replaced residential, commercial and mixed use structures or improvements in the Nauck Village center special revitalization district – Arlington Code 20-60 & application