This service is for non-emergency requests and monitored weekdays. For emergencies, call 9-1-1.
- You can also make service requests on the mobile MyArlington app, available at App Store or Google Play.
- Learn more about this tool.
Other Reporting Methods
- For snow-related issues involving streets, sidewalks and ART bus stops, visit our Snow Issues Form. Activation varies by storm.
- Traffic signal outages: call the police non-emergency number: 703-558-2222
- Water or sewer emergencies: call 703-228-6555
- Problems in a park: call 703-228-4747
- Report financial fraud, waste and abuse online or call 866-565-9206
- Report non-compliance with social distancing practices
- For topics you don’t see in the Service Request tool, try our A to Z directory or search our websites.