With Arlington’s multiplatform tool, you can report a wide range of nonemergency issues around the County, including broken street lights, potholes, graffiti and more.
- Report a problem when you spot it, right from your mobile device — or report it from your desktop at home. (Download the mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.)
- You can submit requests anonymously, however, creating an account has many benefits:
- Track your requests and receive updates with a unique tracking ID.
- View all your reported issues.
- Staff can contact you if necessary for extra information to help resolve the issue
- Easily include photos with the service request, providing more detail to the County.
- If GPS and location services are enabled on your mobile device, the exact location of your issue will be submitted (or you may enter the location yourself).
- Online service requests are automatically routed to the right County division (so you don’t have to know which department handles which issue).
- Don’t see what your looking for? Use the A to Z directory to look up other services.
This tool is only monitored during normal business hours, so any submissions during nights, weekends or holidays will not be seen until the next business day.
- Call 911 if you have an emergency (traffic light outages).
- For water and sewer emergencies, call 703-228-6555 (24-hour hotline).
This online service request tool is provided by PublicStuff, a provider of mobile and web solutions for more than 200 public agencies across the country.